A4988 Stepper Driver + Heatsink
The A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor control has an adjustable potentiometer for current limitation. Surge protection and undercurrent protection. The step driver has a maximum number of microsteps of 1/16 and six adjustable microstep resolutions. It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (suitable for 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). The driver has a pin-out and interface that is almost identical to that of our DRV8825 stepper driver
Stepper motor drivers so that they can be used as a replacement drop-in for those boards in many applications.
- Simple interface for controls and direction
- Five different step resolutions: full step, half step, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1.16,
- With the adjustable flow control you can set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, with which you can use voltage above the nominal voltage of your stepper motor to reach higher step speeds
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the appropriate current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 35V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in controller (no external logic supply required)
- Can be directly connected to printer board
- Thermal shutdown at too high temperature, overvoltage protection and underload blocking.
- Protection against short-circuit and short-circuit
- 4-layer, 2 OZ copper printed circuit board for improved heat dissipation
- The drivers have an RS value of 0.1 OHM
De waardering van www.hestay.nl bij Webwinkel Keurmerk Klantbeoordelingen is 9.5/10 gebaseerd op 120 reviews.