The DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor control has adjustable current limiting, overload, temperature protection and six microstep resolutions (up to 1/32-steps). It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (suitable for a maximum of 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). The driver has a pin-out and interface that is almost identical to that of our A4988 drivers for microstep driver, so it can be used as a replacement drop-in for those boards in many applications.
- Simple interface for step and direction control
- Six different step resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step and 1/32 step
- With the adjustable flow control you can set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, with which you can use voltages above the nominal voltage of your stepper motor to achieve higher step speeds.
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the right flow decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in controller (no external logic supply required)
- Can be connected directly to 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Thermal shutdown at too high temperature, over power cut-off and underload blocking
- Protection against short circuit
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper circuit board for improved heat dissipation
De waardering van www.hestay.nl bij Webwinkel Keurmerk Klantbeoordelingen is 9.5/10 gebaseerd op 120 reviews.